Outpatient Mental Health Services
Community Recovery and Wellness Centers is a community-based mental health facility. We are not a clinic or hospital – rather, we’re a safe place filled with highly specialized, fully accredited, and highly trained psychiatrists and mental health professionals. We are committed to treating patients respectfully and confidentially, and we use a solution-oriented psychotherapy approach to help our patients work toward their mental health goals.
Our outpatient mental health programs offer personalized therapeutic counseling and supportive services for people experiencing emotional distress. Our services are client-centered, and we base our treatment on the principle that it’s possible to achieve better, long-lasting change when motivation is internalized. As such, all services are rooted in a motivational approach to change that builds upon individual strengths with effective, evidence-supported therapies. Additionally, our assessment and treatment practices are tailored to the developmental differences of children, adolescents, adults, and seniors, meaning that our patients receive the very best, personalized care.
Mental Health Services We Offer:
- Crisis intervention for acute emotional, mental health, and addiction episodes
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial and strengths-based assessment
- Developmentally-specific services for children and families, adolescents, adults, and seniors
- Evaluation and integrated treatment for co-occurrence with substance abuse
- Medication management
- Motivational enhancement and cognitive behavioral therapies in individual, group, and family sessions
- Outreach and onsite services – including in schools, homes, and community centers
- Psychiatric evaluation
Community Recovery and Wellness Centers accepts most insurance, and we offer free initial, in-person consultations. For more information, please give us a call. Our highly skilled team of psychiatrists, licensed mental health counselors, and targeted case managers are dedicated to giving you the attention and personalized mental health care you deserve.
Adolescent and Child Focused Mental Health Services
Are you noticing any of the following in your child?
- Sadness or anger
- Emotional withdrawal
- Attention problems or hyperactivity
- Learning difficulties
- Drug or alcohol use
- Truancy, running away
- Poor social and interpersonal skills
- Attachment to risky peers
- Resistant or ‘acting out’ behavior
If you notice these or similar behaviors in your child, CALL US NOW. Addressing these concerns early can make an enormous difference in your child’s long-term health and well-being.
Adolescent and Child Outpatient Mental Health Services We Offer:
- Case management, care coordination, and social service referrals
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and assessment
- Crisis intervention
- Education on the symptoms and risks of emotional and mental health conditions
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Individual and group therapy
- Intensive therapeutic outpatient services
- Medication assessment and management
- Recovery-based, motivational enhancement therapy
- Pediatrics and primary health services
- Play therapy
- Psycho-educational tutoring
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
- Training in parenting and co-parenting skills
- Training and consultation in coping with child and adolescent behavioral health issues